Short Causes House Fire - KCBD NewsChannel 11 Lubbock

7/21/02

Short Causes House Fire

The Lubbock Fire Department was called out to a house fire around 10:30 p.m. Saturday night. Fire officials say that the fire at 2806 38th St. was started by an electrical short in the attic.

The fire was extinguished within an hour. The house sustained mostly smoke damage. No one was injured.

Powered by WorldNow

5600 Avenue A
Lubbock, TX. 79404

FCC Public File
publicfile@kcbd.com
806-744-1414
EEO Report
Closed Captioning

All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Worldnow and KCBD. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.