A Lubbock resident spent Sunday cleaning up following an afternoon fire. "Resident left for work early this morning, came back to open the door and was greeted by smoke," Lubbock Fire Acting Battalion Chief Shaun Fogerson said.
Fire crews arrived at the home at 38th and Avenue P just after 4:00 p.m. They had the flames out in fifteen minutes. Investigators say the fire appears to have started in the bathroom, and could be electrical. Fortunately, damage inside the home is minimal.
|Lubbock's Most Wanted|