Three Homeless After Unattended Candle - KCBD NewsChannel 11 Lubbock

10/20/08

Three Homeless After Unattended Candle

Posted:

A Texas Tech student and two roommates are homeless after authorities say they left a candle unattended.   The Lubbock Fire Marshal's Office is investigating the blaze in the 19-hundred block of Avenue O. They say the fire started in a bedroom. The three tenants managed to escape the blaze.

But the house is now unlivable, with more than $15,000 in damage.   The residents are receiving help from the American Red Cross.

 

Lubbock Red Cross
Learn more about the South Plains Regional Chapter of the American Red Cross.

Powered by WorldNow

5600 Avenue A
Lubbock, TX. 79404

FCC Public File
publicfile@kcbd.com
806-744-1414
EEO Report
Closed Captioning

All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Worldnow and KCBD. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.