Heat Lamp Sparks Duplex Fire - KCBD NewsChannel 11 Lubbock

1/13/09

Heat Lamp Sparks Duplex Fire

Posted:

Travelers on South Loop 289 may have noticed fire trucks along the access road at Memphis Avenue.

A duplex caught fire in the 7200 block of Memphis, just after 5 a.m. Tuesday morning.

Most of the fire damage occurred on the outside, however there was smoke damage inside. Investigators believe a heat lamp inside a dog house on the back porch may be to blame.

KcbdToGo.com For Your Cell Phone
Get the latest news, weather, sports and more on your mobile phone or PDA with KCBDToGo.com.

Powered by WorldNow

5600 Avenue A
Lubbock, TX. 79404

FCC Public File
publicfile@kcbd.com
806-744-1414
EEO Report
Closed Captioning

All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Worldnow and KCBD. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.