Garage Fire Ruled Arson - KCBD NewsChannel 11 Lubbock

1/13/09

Garage Fire Ruled Arson

We now know that arson is responsible for a fire in central Lubbock Monday. The fire damaged thousands of dollars worth of merchandise owned by the Thriftstore Cowboys.

Residents told NewsChannel 11 that the fire was likely caused by an electrical short, but investigators say the fire was intentionally set during an act of vandalism.

1/12/09
Local Band Devastated by Garage Fire
An early morning fire damaged a garage and part of a home in central Lubbock.

Powered by Frankly