LUBBOCK, TX (KCBD) - The Easter holiday is coming up on April 21 and we have a list of events for adults, children, and even pups looking for a way to celebrate.
Saturday, April 20 at 11 a.m. -2nd Annual Walk By Faith Radio Easter Egg Hunt
- Walk By Faith Radio is hosting their 2nd Annual Easter Egg Hunt the Saturday before Easter inside Buddy Holly Park. There will be raffle prizes, bounce houses and free Bahama Bucks for kids. Free t-shirts will be given to the first 200 parents in attendance. There will be food trucks and vendor booths. Admission is free and the event is welcome to all ages.
Saturday, April 20 at 11 a.m. - Easter Egg Hunt at Main Event
- Main Event located at 6010 Marsha Sharp Fwy wants families to come and help them hunt down their missing Easter eggs. The event will be over by 11:30 a.m.
Saturday, April 20 at 12 p.m. - Easter at the Lake (Buffalo Springs)
- There will be jump houses, food vendors, face painting, music, train rides and games in the Buffalo Amphitheater. An egg hunt featuring over 10,000 eggs will start at 1 p.m. in the meadow. The event is free but lake entry fees still apply.
Saturday, April 20 at 1 p.m. - Egg-stra Special Wine Tour
- West Texas Wine Tours is hosting this Egg-stra Special Wine Tour for adults 21 and up. The tour will consist of stops at a brewery and two wineries. The tour will last anywhere from six to seven hours. Attendees are encouraged to wear their dressy pastels and get ready to hunt some eggs. Tickets can be purchased here.
Saturday, April 20 at 1 p.m. - Victory Life Easter Eggstravaganza
- Victory Life Church is hosting a family Easter egg hunt. They encourage families to bring their baskets and make family memories while hunting over 10,000 eggs. This event is free but those intending to attend need to register here. Vistory Life Church will also be hosting an Easter Sunday service the following morning.
Saturday, April 20 at 4 p.m. - Easter Family Art Day and Parent’s Day Out
- Families are invited to paint cross canvases together at ART and Company. Or parents can drop off kids ages five and up to paint. Canvases will be $25 each or 3 for $60. Pre-registration is preferred.
Saturday, April 20 at 2 p.m.- Old-fashioned Easter egg hunt at Bass Pro Shops and Cabela’s
- Bass Pro Shops and Cabela’s are hosting a free egg hunt. Registration for the hunt starts at 1:30 p.m. at the store’s main entrance on Saturday April 20 and the hunt will start at 2 p.m.
Sunday, April 21 at 7 a.m. - Resthaven Funeral Home & Memorial Park to Host Annual Easter Sunrise Service
- Resthaven Funeral Home & Memorial Park will host an Easter Sunrise Service and celebration at 7 am, Sunday, April 21st, at the Empty Tomb, location 5740 W. 19th St., in Lubbock. The service will offer families a time for reflection and prayer and will include Jim Powell officiating with music provided by Jerry Brownlow. *Refreshments will be served before the service.* The event is free and open to the public.
Sunday, April 21 at 7 a.m. - Easter Sunday at Oakwood United Methodist Church
- Oakwood will be hosting an Easter Sunrise Service at 7 a.m. Two separate brunches will be hosted at 8 a.m. and 9:30 a.m.. These will be followed by an Easter egg hunt at 9:45 a.m. and then a combined family worship service at 10:30 a.m.
Sunday, April 21 - Easter Brunch at The Texas Tech Club
- Easter Sunday, The Texas Tech Club is hosting brunch. It will be $36 and up for adults and $18 and up for children ages 6-12. They will be offering a menu with a variety of breakfast and lunch features. There will also be a photo station where you can get a photo with the club’s spacial guest. Seating times will be 10 a.m., 11 a.m., 12:30 p.m. and 1:30 p.m. Those intending to go can call 806-742-4496 or send an email to email@example.com to RSVP.
Sunday, April 21 at 11 a.m. - Easter Brunch at the Overton
- The Overton Hotel and Conference Center is hosting a brunch on Easter Sunday for families of all sizes. The menu will feature a breakfast buffet, seafood, dessert and more. It will be $38 for adults, $16 for children and $32 for seniors. Call 806-776-7010 to make reservations.
Sunday, April 21 starting at 2 p.m. - Easter Egg Hunt at Adventure Park
- Adventure Park will be open Easter Sunday from 2-8 p.m. and invites families to participate in one of their many Easter Egg Hunts. There will be hunts at 2, 3, 4 and 5 p.m.
All of the information we have listed is based off of social media posts and news releases. If you know of any other events that you think we should add, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.