LUBBOCK, TX (KCBD) - The list of Red Raiders from this past season getting a chance in the NFL has continued to grow since the 2019 NFL Draft.
Dakota Allen was the only Red Raider to hear his name called in the draft.
But since then, four other players have signed with teams as undrafted free agents.
- Antonie Wesley - Baltimore Ravens
- Preston Gordon - Atlanta Falcons
- Tony Jones - Los Angeles Rams
- Jah’Shawn Johnson - Arizona Cardinals
- Vaughnte Dorsey - Washington Redskins
Now, there is a possibility of more former Red Raiders signing, so stay with KCBD Sports as will continue to update this story as more players sign with NFL teams.