LUBBOCK, Texas (KCBD) - Join Devin Ward and Christy Hartin live at Jones AT&T Stadium on Saturday for a preview of Texas Tech vs. Montana State.
Daybreak Saturday starts at 8 a.m. The game will air on FOX Sports Net and the Texas Tech Sports Network. Kickoff is at 3 p.m.
Lots of changes for fans on Saturday. Get the latest on parking changes, the new Raider Alley, new re-entry and clear bag policies and more here: TTU Gameday: What you need to know for Saturday’s game.
Join Devin as he breaks down changes to Texas Tech’s offense and defense, watch Christy live from the new Raider Alley as tailgaters show up early for the first game of the season, and find out what three games are expected to make or break Matt Wells’ first year as head coach.
- Raider Alley moved to Engineering Key
- Raider Alley is free, opens at 11 a.m.
- Live DJ until noon. Hogg Maulies playing from 12:30 p.m. to 2 p.m.
- Goin’ Band will march and lead fans to the game about 45 minutes before.
- Alcohol sales will be available at the game and in Raider Alley.
- You can bring a clear 20-ounce unopened bottle for water and refill at heat management stations.
- Buses will now drop off and pick up at the north side of the stadium at Gate 3. No buses running on campus.
- Happy hour inside the Jones an hour and 30 minutes before the game up to 30 minutes before kickoff, with matching prices in Raider Alley
- TTU Athletics recommends parking at the Health Sciences Center and using the Park & Ride bus for $5.
PHOTOS: Tailgating for the big game? Send us your photos here!