Good morning and thank you for joining us!
On Daybreak Today, several school districts have delayed classes this morning.
- In Lubbock, all schools are on time but it would be wise to still allow extra time to get to schools.
- Some area schools have delayed school until 10 a.m.
- See that full list here.
No injuries have been reported after an overnight fire at an ExxonMobil refinery in Baton Rouge, Louisiana.
- That fire started a little before midnight. Crews are still monitoring air quality and assessing damage.
- An investigation is underway to see what caused that fire.
- Read that developing story here: No injuries, off-site impact after significant fire at ExxonMobil
A hearing is set for 9 a.m. for the Reagor-Dykes Auto Group to decide whether the estate can stay in re-organization or will be liquidated.
- About 90 percent of initial consumer issues have been resolved but about 100 customers still do not have titles to their vehicles.
- KCBD NewsChannel 11 will be at that meeting and will provide updates on air and online.
- Read the current story here: Attorney General weighs in on Reagor Dykes case
Bernie Sanders won the New Hampshire presidential primary election Tuesday night, narrowly edging out moderate rival Pete Buttigieg.
- This is Sanders first clear victory in the Democratic party’s chaotic 2020 presidential nomination fight.
- Sen. Amy Klobuchar finished a strong third with Elizabeth Warren and Joe Biden following.
- Read the latest from The Associated Press here: Sanders’ narrow win ups pressure on Democratic moderates to coalesce
For more news, local and national, stick with KCBD on its free app and website; just look in the News section.