LUBBOCK, Texas (Press Release) - At Grace Clinic Pharmacy, we are committed to ensuring our patients receive the highest level of customer service while also keeping their safety in mind. We have been continuously monitoring the Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation and are making decisions as needed to keep patients and caregivers safe. Effective Monday, March 23rd, Grace Pharmacy will transition to drive-thru ONLY until further notice. This will allow our pharmacy staff to practice social distancing while continuing to provide the necessary medication our patients require.
Please do not hesitate to call 806.740.3305 should you have any questions or concerns. We pray for strength and health for all of you during this time and look forward to continuing to serve your pharmacy needs.
Sincerely, Grace Pharmacy
These changes do not apply to Grace Clinic. Grace Clinic will remain open with normal business hours.
We are taking expanded precautions in light of novel coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19). To minimize the risk of spreading COVID-19 or exposing patients and our caregivers, we have modified our visitation policy.
We understand the importance of seeing loved ones while they are receiving care and know the value visitors bring to our patients. This visitor policy allows us to promote safety while conserving supplies needed to treat and control the spread of infectious disease.
- All patients and visitors MAY be subject to a temperature screening.
- During this time, we encourage our patients and their loved ones to communicate through phone and video calls.
- If our patients don't have video capabilities on their personal devices, please visit with your care team.
Changes to our visitation policy are in effect until further notice.
Grace Medical Center Facility Visitor Policy
- Maximum two (2) visitors at a time (these may be interchanged throughout the patient's stay)
- Visitors will be subject to temperature screening upon arrival
Grace Clinic Facility Visitor Policy
· Maximum two (2) adult visitors per patient
· Please exercise extreme caution when bringing minors accompanying adults
We are monitoring this matter closely and will make adjustments, as necessary. If you have any questions about visitation, please ask a member of your care team.