LUBBOCK, Texas (NEWS RELEASE) - COVID-19 testing is available this Saturday, April 10. for all Lubbock ISD families.
The Texas Department of Emergency Management is offering no-cost, walk-in testing services at the following locations from 10 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. and 12:30 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.:
- McCool Academy cafeteria, 4402 31st Street
- Cafeteria entrance is on the north side of the building, near the tennis courts off of 29th Street
- Advance registration (not required, but will expedite process): https://honumg.info/mccool
- Lubbock High School cafeteria, 2004 19th Street
- Cafeteria entrance is accessible from the parking lot off of Ave. S, between 18th Street and 19th Street
- Advance registration (not required, but will expedite process): https://honumg.info/lubbockHS
The cafeterias will be fully decontaminated after testing concludes.
Face masks are required, along with social distancing guidelines. Please bring your driver’s license and mobile phone to the testing site.
COVID-19 symptoms are not required to participate in testing.