On Daybreak Today,
Four former Reagor-Dykes Auto Group Employees are scheduled for sentencing today in Amarillo.
- They pleaded guilty to charges including conspiracy to commit bank fraud and wire fraud.
- All four face up to five years in federal prison.
- Read more here: Sentencings for former Reagor-Dykes Auto Group employees set to begin Tuesday
The Food and Drug Administration is expected to authorize Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine for 12-to-15-year-olds.
- The vaccine is currently authorized for emergency use in people 16-and-older.
- Pfizer said a recent clinical trial showed the vaccine was 100 percent effective in those age groups.
- Get the latest: FDA expected to OK Pfizer vaccine for teens within week
At least 23 are dead and dozens injured after a subway train crash in Mexico City.
- Investigators say a support beam gave out as that train was heading toward an overpass.
- Rescue efforts have been paused, out of fear of the overpass and a train car collapsing.
- Get the latest from The Associated Press: Mexico City metro overpass collapses onto road; at least 23 dead
President Joe Biden has restricted all travel from India.
- The ban will not include U.S. citizens or permanent residents.
- But, they will need to test negative or quarantine upon entering the U.S.
- Read more here: Biden bans most travel to U.S. from India to limit COVID-19 spread
Billionaire Bill Gates and his wife are getting divorced.
- The couple announced they are ending their marriage after 27 years.
- They will continue to work together at their research and advocacy foundation.
- Read more here: Bill and Melinda Gates announce they are ending marriage
For more news, local and national, stick with KCBD on its free app and website; just look in the News section.