Public Health Department, Lubbock ISD partner to offer school COVID-19 vaccine clinics
LUBBOCK, Texas (NEWS RELEASE) - The City of Lubbock Public Health Department will work with LISD to offer school vaccinations as well as Pfizer COVID-19 vaccinations to students and parents during the month of June.
- Recipients of school vaccinations must be 4 years of age or older (Pre-K to college students) and uninsured or enrolled in Chip or Medicaid.
School-Aged Vaccines: Dtap, MMR, VAR, IPV, Hepatitis A & B, MCV4 (Meningitis), HPV9 and MenB
College Vaccines: MCV4 (Meningitis), HPV9 and Tdap
- Recipients of the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccination must be 12 years of age or older and are eligible regardless of insurance status.
Each clinic will be held from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. at the following locations:
- June 4th - Monterey High School
- June 11th - Monterey High School
- June 25th - Estacado High School
Walk-ins welcome. Recipients do not need to be enrolled in LISD to receive a vaccination.
For more information, call the Public Health Department at 806-775-2933.
News release provided by the City of Lubbock
Copyright 2021 KCBD. All rights reserved.