Daybreak Today Thursday morning brief
LUBBOCK, Texas (KCBD) - On Daybreak Today,
Closing arguments today in Bart Reagor trial
- Reagor is accused of taking money from a capitol loan for his personal use
- The defense said the move was legal because it offset his investments into his own company
- Follow the latest developments at kcbd.com
Lubbock officer fired weapon during arrest near 53rd and Salem Wednesday night
- Police say the officer found 19-year-old Mark Casias III holding a weapon
- The officer fired one round, prompting Casias to drop his weapon; He is now in custody
- Read more here: LPD officer fires weapon during Wednesday night arrest, no injuries reported
Biden addresses supply chain crisis
The president said the nation’s two largest ports will operate 24/7, getting cargo off ships and loaded into trucks
FEDEX, UPS and Walmart also agreed to increase shipping operations
Read more here: Biden tries to tame inflation by having LA port open 24/7
For more news, local and national, stick with KCBD on its free app and website; just look in the News section.
Copyright 2021 KCBD. All rights reserved.