Cotton bale fire at warehouse in Seminole burned for 11 hours
SEMINOLE, Texas (KCBD) - According to the Seminole Volunteer Fire Department, it took about 11 hours to put out a cotton bale fire and remove the damaged cotton from a warehouse in Seminole.
The fire started just before 6 p.m. Monday evening.
Volunteer Fire officials say it was not a typical warehouse and it was filled with smoke with minimal visibility.
Around 5 a.m. Tuesday, about 11 hours later, the burned and smoldering bales were removed from the warehouse. No injuries were reported and the majority of the property was saved.
Copyright 2021 KCBD. All rights reserved.