City of Lubbock sets new lawn watering restrictions
LUBBOCK, Texas (PRESS RELEASE) - The City of Lubbock’s irrigation restrictions outline the number of days per week Lubbock citizens can water their lawn based on the last digit of the house number and specific hours of the day.
- Sunday: No watering
- Monday: House numbers ending in 3, 4, 9 and 0 can water
- Tuesday: House numbers ending in 1, 5 and 6 can water
- Wednesday: House numbers ending in 2, 7 and 8 can water
- Thursday: House numbers ending in 3, 4, 9, and 0 can water
- Friday: House numbers ending in 1, 5 and 6 can water
- Saturday: House numbers ending in 2, 7 and 8 can water
- Residents can water only from midnight to 10 a.m. and 6 p.m. to midnight
- No irrigation is allowed when temperatures are below 35°F
- Residents must irrigate without runoff
- Residents cannot irrigate during precipitation events
- Hand watering is allowed any time of day
Find additional information regarding irrigation here.
Copyright 2022 KCBD. All rights reserved. The above information was provided by the City of Lubbock.