Rangers Odds to Win 2023 World Series, Division, Make Playoffs
Right now, the Texas Rangers (35-20) are ranked ninth in Major League Baseball (among the top half), with odds of +2000 to win the World Series. They have the second-ranked odds in terms of winning the AL West, at +200.
Find the latest MLB odds with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Rangers MLB World Series Odds
|To Win the World Series||+2000||9th||(+2000, bet $100 to win $2000)|
|To Win the AL West||+200||-||(+200, bet $100 to win $200)|
Think the Rangers can make a run this season? Put your picks to the test and bet with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Rangers Standings Information
In the AL West, the Rangers are in first place, 3.0 games ahead of the Astros.
|3||Los Angeles Angels||6|
Rangers Team Stats
- The 8.4 strikeouts per nine innings compiled by the Rangers pitching staff ranks 23rd in MLB.
- Texas has a 3.68 team ERA that ranks fifth across all MLB pitching staffs.
- The Rangers are 14-5 this season in games when they hit two or more long balls.
- Texas has collected five or more extra-base hits in 16 games this season, and has gone 13-3 in those contests.
- The Rangers are 12-2 in the 14 games this season when they struck out at least 10 batters.
- Texas has gone 28-4 when it gives up three or fewer earned runs in a game this season.
Watch live MLB games without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Rangers Next Game Information
Rangers Player Awards Odds
|Name||MVP Odds||Cy Young Odds||ROY Odds||2023 Stats|
|Marcus Semien||+3500||-||-||.295/.366/.485 8 HR 44 RBI|
|Adolis García||+6600||-||-||.257/.319/.505 14 HR 49 RBI|
|Corey Seager||+15000||-||-||.319/.380/.564 5 HR 23 RBI|
|Nate Lowe||+20000||-||-||.277/.355/.427 5 HR 31 RBI|
|Jacob deGrom||+20000||+8000||-||2-0 2.67 ERA 13.4 K/9|
|Josh Jung||+20000||-||+700||.295/.341/.531 12 HR 37 RBI|
|Jonah Heim||+25000||-||-||.286/.342/.457 6 HR 39 RBI|
|Dane Dunning||-||+20000||-||4-1 2.06 ERA 6.0 K/9|
|Martín Pérez||-||+15000||-||6-1 4.43 ERA 6.5 K/9|
|Jon Gray||-||+12500||-||5-1 2.81 ERA 7.2 K/9|
|Andrew Heaney||-||+20000||-||4-3 3.76 ERA 9.0 K/9|
|Nathan Eovaldi||-||+1500||-||7-2 2.42 ERA 8.5 K/9|
Load up on officially licensed Rangers gear at Fanatics!
Rangers' Top Players
- Marcus Semien is hitting .295/.366/.485 this season with eight home runs, 44 RBI, and a 10.1% walk rate. He has also added seven stolen bases.
- This year, Adolis Garcia has been one of the team's best producers, delivering a .257/.319/.505 slash line with nine doubles, 14 home runs, 19 walks and 49 RBI.
- At the plate, Nate Lowe has been one of the team's better hitters, registering a .277/.355/.427 slash line with 16 doubles, five home runs, 26 walks and 31 RBI.
- Josh Jung has hit .295/.341/.531 so far this season with 11 doubles, a triple, 12 home runs, 14 walks and 37 RBI.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.