Rangers vs. Rockies Probable Starting Pitchers Today - May 20
Published: May. 20, 2023 at 7:08 AM CDT|Updated: May. 20, 2023 at 3:09 PM CDT
The Texas Rangers (27-17) will look to Adolis Garcia, on a three-game homer streak, versus the Colorado Rockies (19-26) at 4:05 PM ET on Saturday, at Globe Life Field.
The Rangers will call on Jon Gray (3-1) versus the Rockies and Kyle Freeland (4-4).
Bet Now: Get the latest odds for this matchup and pitcher props on BetMGM
Rangers vs. Rockies Pitcher Matchup Info
- Date: Saturday, May 20, 2023
- Time: 4:05 PM ET
- TV: BSSW
- Location: Arlington, Texas
- Venue: Globe Life Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Probable Pitchers: Gray - TEX (3-1, 3.15 ERA) vs Freeland - COL (4-4, 3.16 ERA)
Watch live MLB games on all your devices! Sign up now for a free trial to Fubo!
Explore More About This Game
|Rangers Injury Report|
|Rangers vs Rockies Betting Trends & Stats|
|Rangers vs Rockies Player Props|
|How to Watch Rangers vs Rockies|
|Rangers vs Rockies Odds|
|Rangers vs Rockies Prediction|
Rangers Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Jon Gray
- The Rangers' Gray (3-1) will make his ninth start of the season.
- The right-hander's last appearance was on Saturday, May 13, when he threw eight scoreless innings against the Oakland Athletics while allowing three hits.
- The 31-year-old has pitched in eight games this season with a 3.15 ERA and 6.3 strikeouts per nine innings with a batting average against of .217.
- He's looking to extend his two-game quality start streak.
- Gray has five starts in a row of five innings or more.
Try FanDuel Fantasy today with our link and make your perfect team!
Rockies Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Kyle Freeland
- Freeland (4-4 with a 3.16 ERA and 38 strikeouts in 51 1/3 innings pitched) makes the start for the Rockies, his 10th of the season.
- In his most recent time out on Sunday, the lefty tossed six scoreless innings against the Philadelphia Phillies while surrendering four hits.
- The 30-year-old has amassed a 3.16 ERA and 6.7 strikeouts per nine innings in nine games this season, while allowing a batting average of .238 to opposing hitters.
- Freeland is trying to earn his third straight quality start in this matchup.
- Freeland is trying for his sixth straight outing lasting five or more innings. He averages 5.7 frames per start.
- The 30-year-old ranks 25th in ERA (3.16), 24th in WHIP (1.110), and 62nd in K/9 (6.7) among qualifying pitchers in MLB action this season.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.