Kayla Day 2023 French Open Odds
Play continues at the French Open, with Kayla Day in the round of 32 versus Anna-Karolina Schmiedlova. Day's odds are +50000 to win this event at Stade Roland Garros.
Find all the latest odds for the 2023 French Open and place your bets with a new user bonus from BetMGM.
Day at the 2023 French Open
- Next Round: Round of 32
- Tournament Dates: May 21 - June 10
- TV Channel: Tennis Channel (Watch on Fubo)
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Location: Paris, France
- Court Surface: Clay
Watch live sports without cable! Sign up today for a free trial to Fubo!
Day's Next Match
Day has advanced to the round of 32, where she will meet Schmiedlova on Saturday, June 3 at 5:00 AM ET (after beating Madison Keys 6-2, 4-6, 6-4).
Day currently has odds of -105 to win her next match against Schmiedlova. Check out the latest odds for the entire field at BetMGM.
Kayla Day Grand Slam Odds
- French Open odds to win: +50000
Want to bet on Day? Head to BetMGM using our link for a bonus bet special offer for new players!
- In the Round of 64, Day won 6-2, 4-6, 6-4 against Keys on Thursday.
- Day has not won any of her seven tournaments over the past year, with an overall match record of 13-6.
- Day is 7-1 on clay over the past 12 months, with zero tournament titles.
- In her 19 matches over the past year, across all court types, Day has averaged 23.4 games.
- Over the past 12 months, Day has played eight matches on clay, and 21.3 games per match.
- Over the past 12 months, Day has been victorious in 41.4% of her return games and 69.2% of her service games.
- Day has claimed 65.3% of her service games on clay over the past year and 57.4% of her return games.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.