How to Watch the Rangers vs. Pirates Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for May 22
Published: May. 22, 2023 at 12:10 PM CDT|Updated: May. 22, 2023 at 5:11 PM CDT
Andrew McCutchen and Adolis Garcia take the field when the Pittsburgh Pirates and Texas Rangers meet on Monday at PNC Park.
Sign up for Fubo to watch this game and make sure you don't miss any of the action all season long!
Bet with the King of Sportsbooks! Check out the latest odds and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Rangers vs. Pirates Live Stream, TV Channel and Game Info:
- Date: Monday, May 22, 2023
- Time: 6:35 PM ET
- TV Channel: SportsNet PT
- Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Venue: PNC Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Discover More About This Game
|Rangers Injury Report|
|Rangers vs Pirates Betting Trends & Stats|
|Rangers vs Pirates Player Props|
|Rangers vs Pirates Pitching Matchup|
|Rangers vs Pirates Prediction|
|Rangers vs Pirates Odds|
Rangers Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Rangers average 1.4 home runs per game to rank seventh in baseball with 63 total home runs.
- Texas is third in baseball, slugging .455.
- The Rangers lead MLB with a .272 batting average.
- Texas has the most prolific offense in MLB action, scoring 6.5 runs per game (297 total runs).
- The Rangers rank second in baseball with an on-base percentage of .342.
- The Rangers' nine strikeouts per game rank 19th in MLB.
- The 8.5 strikeouts per nine innings put together by Texas' pitching staff ranks 20th in the majors.
- Texas has the eighth-ranked team ERA across all MLB pitching staffs (3.82).
- The Rangers have the fourth-lowest WHIP in the majors (1.191).
Rangers Probable Starting Pitcher
- Dane Dunning (4-0 with a 1.69 ERA and 23 strikeouts in 37 1/3 innings pitched) makes the start for the Rangers, his fourth of the season.
- In his most recent appearance on Wednesday, the righty threw six innings against the Atlanta Braves, giving up one earned run while surrendering six hits.
- Dunning is seeking his third straight quality start.
- Dunning will aim to go five or more innings for his fourth straight start. He's averaging 3.4 frames per outing.
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Rangers Starter||Opponent Starter|
|5/16/2023||Braves||W 7-4||Home||Dane Dunning||Jared Shuster|
|5/17/2023||Braves||L 6-5||Home||Nathan Eovaldi||Spencer Strider|
|5/19/2023||Rockies||W 7-2||Home||Martín Pérez||Karl Kauffmann|
|5/20/2023||Rockies||W 11-5||Home||Jon Gray||Kyle Freeland|
|5/21/2023||Rockies||W 13-3||Home||Andrew Heaney||Connor Seabold|
|5/22/2023||Pirates||-||Away||Dane Dunning||Luis Ortiz|
|5/23/2023||Pirates||-||Away||Nathan Eovaldi||Rich Hill|
|5/24/2023||Pirates||-||Away||Martín Pérez||Johan Oviedo|
|5/26/2023||Orioles||-||Away||Jon Gray||Grayson Rodriguez|
|5/27/2023||Orioles||-||Away||Andrew Heaney||Dean Kremer|
|5/28/2023||Orioles||-||Away||Dane Dunning||Kyle Bradish|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.