Rangers vs. Pirates Probable Starting Pitchers Today - May 22
The Texas Rangers (29-17) visit the Pittsburgh Pirates (24-22) to start a three-game series at PNC Park, with first pitch at 6:35 PM ET on Monday. The Rangers are coming off a series victory over the Rockies, and the Pirates a series loss to the Diamondbacks.
The Rangers will give the ball to Dane Dunning (4-0, 1.69 ERA), who is eyeing win No. 5 on the season, and the Pirates will counter with Luis Ortiz (0-2, 5.63 ERA).
Bet Now: Get the latest odds for this matchup and pitcher props on BetMGM
Rangers vs. Pirates Pitcher Matchup Info
- Date: Monday, May 22, 2023
- Time: 6:35 PM ET
- TV: SportsNet PT
- Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Venue: PNC Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Probable Pitchers: Dunning - TEX (4-0, 1.69 ERA) vs Ortiz - PIT (0-2, 5.63 ERA)
Watch live MLB games on all your devices! Sign up now for a free trial to Fubo!
Read More About This Game
|Rangers Injury Report|
|Rangers vs Pirates Betting Trends & Stats|
|Rangers vs Pirates Player Props|
|Rangers vs Pirates Prediction|
|How to Watch Rangers vs Pirates|
|Rangers vs Pirates Odds|
Rangers Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Dane Dunning
- The Rangers will send Dunning (4-0) to the mound for his fourth start this season.
- The right-hander gave up one earned run and allowed six hits in six innings pitched against the Atlanta Braves on Wednesday.
- The 28-year-old has an ERA of 1.69 and 5.5 strikeouts per nine innings, with a batting average against of .195 in 11 games this season.
- He's looking to extend his two-game quality start streak.
- Dunning has pitched five or more innings in three straight games and will look to extend that streak.
Try FanDuel Fantasy today with our link and make your perfect team!
Pirates Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Luis Ortiz
- Ortiz (0-2) starts for the Pirates, his third this season.
- The right-hander last pitched on Tuesday against the Detroit Tigers, when he tossed three innings, allowing three earned runs while giving up seven hits.
- Opposing hitters have compiled a batting average of .359 against him this season. He has a 5.63 ERA and 4.5 strikeouts per nine innings over his two games.
- Ortiz enters the matchup with one outing of five or more innings pitched this campaign.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.