Braves vs. Dodgers Probable Starting Pitchers Today - May 23
Freddie Freeman carries a 12-game hitting streak into the Los Angeles Dodgers' (30-19) game against the Atlanta Braves (29-18), at 7:20 PM ET on Tuesday, at Truist Park.
Spencer Strider (4-1) will start for the Braves in this matchup. The Dodgers, however, have yet to list a starter.
Braves vs. Dodgers Pitcher Matchup Info
- Date: Tuesday, May 23, 2023
- Time: 7:20 PM ET
- TV: TBS
- Location: Atlanta, Georgia
- Venue: Truist Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Probable Pitchers: Strider - ATL (4-1, 3.14 ERA) vs TBA - LAD
Discover More About This Game
|Braves Injury Report|
|Braves vs Dodgers Betting Trends & Stats|
|Braves vs Dodgers Player Props|
|Braves vs Dodgers Odds|
|Braves vs Dodgers Prediction|
|How to Watch Braves vs Dodgers|
Braves Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Spencer Strider
- The Braves will send Strider (4-1) to the mound for his 10th start this season.
- The right-hander gave up four earned runs in five innings pitched on Thursday in his last outing, a matchup with the Texas Rangers.
- The 24-year-old has an ERA of 3.14, a 4.78 strikeout-to-walk ratio and a WHIP of 1.006 in nine games this season.
- He has four quality starts in nine chances this season.
- Strider has nine starts in a row of five innings or more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.