Top Heat vs. Celtics Players to Watch - Eastern Conference Finals Game 4
FTX Arena is where the Miami Heat (44-38) and Boston Celtics (57-25) will go head to head on Tuesday at 8:30 PM ET. Bam Adebayo is one of the players to watch when these two teams hit the court.
In the article below, we'll give you all the info you need to know about who to look out for in this matchup on TNT.
How to Watch Heat vs. Celtics
- Game Day: Tuesday, May 23
- Game Time: 8:30 PM ET
- Arena: FTX Arena
- Location: Miami, Florida
Watch Adebayo, Jayson Tatum and tons of other NBA stars in action with a free trial to Fubo.
Heat's Last Game
On Sunday, the Heat knocked off the Celtics 128-102, led by Gabe Vincent with 29 points. Tatum was the high scorer for the losing team with 14 points.
Want to include one of these players in your daily fantasy lineup? Sign up with our link and get a special offer from FanDuel!
Celtics' Last Game
Heat vs Celtics Additional Info
|Heat vs Celtics Player Props|
|Heat vs Celtics Betting Trends & Stats|
|How to Watch Heat vs Celtics|
|Heat vs Celtics Odds/Over/Under|
|Heat vs Celtics Prediction|
|Heat vs Celtics Injury Report|
Heat Players to Watch
- Adebayo posts 20.4 points and 9.2 rebounds per game -- both team highs. He is also averaging 3.2 assists, shooting 54% from the floor.
- Jimmy Butler leads his squad in assists per contest (5.3), and also posts 22.9 points and 5.9 rebounds. At the other end, he averages 1.8 steals (second in league) and 0.3 blocked shots.
- Max Strus is putting up 11.5 points, 2.1 assists and 3.2 rebounds per contest.
- Caleb Martin puts up 9.6 points, 4.8 rebounds and 1.6 assists per game, shooting 46.4% from the floor and 35.6% from beyond the arc with 1.2 made 3-pointers per contest.
- Kyle Lowry is posting 11.2 points, 5.1 assists and 4.1 rebounds per game.
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Celtics Players to Watch
- Tatum is averaging team highs in points (30.1 per game) and rebounds (8.8). And he is contributing 4.6 assists, making 46.6% of his shots from the floor and 34.9% from beyond the arc, with 3.2 triples per game (sixth in league).
- Jaylen Brown gives the Celtics 26.6 points, 6.9 rebounds and 3.5 assists per contest. He also averages 1.1 steals and 0.4 blocked shots.
- Derrick White gives the Celtics 12.4 points, 3.6 rebounds and 3.9 assists per contest. He also averages 0.7 steals and 0.9 blocked shots.
- The Celtics receive 14.9 points, 4.2 rebounds and 3.7 assists per game from Malcolm Brogdon.
- Marcus Smart is the Celtics' top assist man (6.3 per game), and he posts 11.5 points and 3.1 rebounds.
Top Performers (Last 10 Games)
Not all offers available in all states, please visit FanDuel for the latest promotions for your area.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.