Jayson Tatum NBA Playoffs Player Prop Bets: Celtics vs. Heat - May 23
The Boston Celtics, Jayson Tatum included, take on the Miami Heat at 8:30 PM ET on Tuesday in the 2023 NBA Playoffs.
Let's break down the prop bets available for Tatum, using stats and trends to make good predictions.
Jayson Tatum Prop Bets vs. the Heat
|Stat||Prop O/U||Season Avg||Last 10 Avg|
Looking to bet on one or more of Jayson Tatum's player prop bets? Sign up at DraftKings with our link to get a first deposit bonus today!
Celtics vs Heat Additional Info
|Celtics Championship Futures|
|Celtics vs Heat Player Props|
|Celtics vs Heat Betting Trends & Stats|
|How to Watch Celtics vs Heat|
|Celtics vs Heat Odds/Over/Under|
|Celtics vs Heat Prediction|
|Celtics vs Heat Players to Watch|
Jayson Tatum Insights vs. the Heat
- Tatum is responsible for taking 21.4% of his team's field goal attempts this season with 21.1 per game.
- This season, he's accounted for 18.3% of his team's three-pointers made, averaging 3.2 per game.
- Tatum's opponents, the Heat, have one of the NBA's slowest tempos with 99.2 possessions per game, while his Celtics rank 16th in possessions per game with 101.9.
- On defense, the Heat have given up 109.8 points per contest, which is second-best in the league.
- On the boards, the Heat are sixth in the NBA, giving up 41.9 rebounds per game.
- Conceding 25.6 assists per game, the Heat are the 14th-ranked team in the league.
- The Heat allow 13.1 made 3-pointers per contest, 28th-ranked in the NBA.
Jayson Tatum vs. the Heat
Want another way to try to win cash prizes? Add Tatum or any of his Celtics teammates to your lineup in FanDuel Daily Fantasy NBA contests. Use our link to sign up and get a great offer for new users. (See website for offer details, not available in all areas.)
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly. If you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.