Miro Heiskanen Player Prop Bets: Stars vs. Golden Knights - Stanley Cup Semifinals Game 4
Miro Heiskanen will be in action when the Dallas Stars and Vegas Golden Knights meet in Game 4 of the Stanley Cup Semifinals, at 8:00 PM ET on Thursday, May 25, 2023. Looking to bet on Heiskanen's props versus the Golden Knights? Scroll down for stats and information.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle. Click here to sign up!
Miro Heiskanen vs. Golden Knights Game Info & Odds
- When: Thursday, May 25, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN, ESPN+, CBC, SportsNet, and TVAS
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Points Prop: 0.5 points (Over odds: -185)
- Assists Prop: 0.5 assists (Over odds: -145)
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on player props with DraftKings Sportsbook.
Stars vs Golden Knights Game Info
|Stars vs Golden Knights Player Props|
|Stars vs Golden Knights Betting Trends & Stats|
|Stars vs Golden Knights Odds/Over/Under|
|How to Watch Stars vs Golden Knights|
|Stars vs Golden Knights Prediction|
Heiskanen Season Stats Insights
- In 79 games this season, Heiskanen has averaged 25:29 on the ice, while putting up a plus-minus rating of +12.
- Heiskanen has netted a goal in a game 10 times this season in 79 games played, including multiple goals once.
- In 47 of 79 games this year, Heiskanen has registered a point, and 23 of those games included multiple points.
- In 40 of 79 games this year, Heiskanen has registered an assist, and in 19 of those matches recorded two or more.
- Heiskanen's odds on his points prop carry an implied probability of 64.9% that he goes over.
- The implied probability of Heiskanen going over his assist prop bet, based on the odds, is 59.2%.
Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Heiskanen Stats vs. the Golden Knights
- The Golden Knights have given up 225 goals in total (2.7 per game), which ranks 11th in the league in goals allowed.
- The team's goal differential (+42) ranks ninth-best in the NHL.
|2022-2023 Season||Stat||vs. Vegas|
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly. If you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.