The 2023 Charles Schwab Challenge Odds & Preview: Ryan Palmer
After the second round of the Charles Schwab Challenge, Ryan Palmer is in 73rd at +2.
Looking to place a wager on Ryan Palmer at the Charles Schwab Challenge this week? Keep reading for the statistics you need to know before you make your picks.
Put together your best lineup of golfers and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Ryan Palmer Insights
- Over his last 13 rounds, Palmer has finished under par seven times, while also carding six rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has recorded a top-five score three times in his last 13 rounds.
- Palmer has posted a score within three shots of the day's best in two of his last 13 rounds, while finishing within five strokes of the top score of the day four times.
- Palmer has finished in the top 10 once in his past five tournaments.
- He has made three cuts in his past five tournaments.
- Palmer has finished with a score better than the tournament average in one of his past five tournaments, including one finish within five strokes of the leader.
- Palmer hopes to qualify for the weekend for the fourth straight time.
Sign up for ESPN+ to get access to PGA Tour Live, which broadcasts the main feed, featured holes and marquee groups from over 35 events per year! Plus, get tons of other live sports, original shows and the full "30 for 30" library. Sign up today!
Over the last year
|Tournaments||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|
Sign up today for DraftKings and get our new player bonus offer! Once you've signed up, check out the latest PGA odds and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook.
Charles Schwab Challenge Insights and Stats
- In Palmer's previous 12 entries in this tournament, he has finished in the top 10 four times, including three top-five finishes. His average finish has been 29th.
- Palmer made the cut in nine of his past 12 entries in this event.
- Palmer finished 82nd when he last played this event, which was in 2023.
- The Tour has played courses with an average length of 7,297 yards in the past year, while Colonial Country Club is set for 7,209 yards.
- The average course Palmer has played in the past year (7,297 yards) is 88 yards longer than the course he'll be playing this week (7,209).
Palmer's Last Time Out
- Palmer was rather mediocre on the 16 par-3 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson, averaging 2.94 strokes to finish in the 65th percentile of competitors.
- His 3.84-stroke average on the 44 par-4 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson was strong, putting him in the 80th percentile of the field.
- On the 12 par-5 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson, Palmer was better than 97% of the field (averaging 4.08 strokes).
- Palmer recorded a birdie or better on three of 16 par-3s at the AT&T Byron Nelson (the other participants averaged 1.7).
- On the 16 par-3s at the AT&T Byron Nelson, Palmer had more bogeys or worse (two) than the field average (1.8).
- Palmer's 11 birdies or better on par-4s at the AT&T Byron Nelson were more than the field average of 6.8.
- In that last outing, Palmer's performance on the 44 par-4s included a bogey or worse four times (the field's average was worse, at 4.5).
- Palmer finished the AT&T Byron Nelson with a birdie or better on 11 of the 12 par-5s, more than the field average of 4.9.
- The field at the AT&T Byron Nelson averaged 0.4 bogeys or worse on the 12 par-5s, but Palmer finished without one.
Charles Schwab Challenge Time and Date Info
- Date: May 25-28, 2023
- Course: Colonial Country Club
- Location: Fort Worth, Texas
- Par: 70 / 7,209 yards
- Palmer Odds to Win: +500000 (Bet now with DraftKings!)
Watch live golf without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
All statistics in this article reflect Palmer's performance prior to the 2023 Charles Schwab Challenge.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit offer pages for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please play responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.