Rangers vs. Tigers Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - May 29
Monday's game between the Texas Rangers (33-19) and the Detroit Tigers (25-26) at Comerica Park should be a tight matchup, as our computer prediction projects a final score of 5-4, with the Rangers securing the victory. First pitch is at 1:10 PM ET on May 29.
The probable starters are Nathan Eovaldi (6-2) for the Rangers and Matthew Boyd (3-3) for the Tigers.
Rangers vs. Tigers Game Info & Odds
- When: Monday, May 29, 2023 at 1:10 PM ET
- Where: Comerica Park in Detroit, Michigan
- How to Watch on TV: MLB Network
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Rangers vs. Tigers Score Prediction
Our prediction for this game is Rangers 5, Tigers 4.
Total Prediction for Rangers vs. Tigers
- Total Prediction: Over 8.5 runs
Discover More About This Game
|Rangers Injury Report|
|Rangers vs Tigers Betting Trends & Stats|
|Rangers vs Tigers Player Props|
|Rangers vs Tigers Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Rangers vs Tigers|
|Rangers vs Tigers Odds|
Rangers Performance Insights
- The Rangers have played as the favorite in six of their past 10 games and won five of those contests.
- Texas and its opponents have combined to hit the over five times in its last 10 games with a total.
- The Rangers have a record of 2-1-0 ATS over their last 10 games.
- This season, the Rangers have won 18 out of the 27 games, or 66.7%, in which they've been favored.
- Texas is 14-3 this season when entering a game favored by -165 or more on the moneyline.
- The oddsmakers' moneyline implies a 62.3% chance of a victory for the Rangers.
- Texas has scored 329 runs this season, which ranks second in MLB.
- The Rangers have a 3.72 team ERA that ranks fifth among all league pitching staffs.
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook.
|May 23||@ Pirates||W 6-1||Nathan Eovaldi vs Rich Hill|
|May 24||@ Pirates||W 3-2||Martín Pérez vs Johan Oviedo|
|May 26||@ Orioles||W 12-2||Jon Gray vs Grayson Rodriguez|
|May 27||@ Orioles||W 5-3||Andrew Heaney vs Dean Kremer|
|May 28||@ Orioles||L 3-2||Cody Bradford vs Kyle Bradish|
|May 29||@ Tigers||-||Nathan Eovaldi vs Matthew Boyd|
|May 30||@ Tigers||-||Martín Pérez vs Alex Faedo|
|May 31||@ Tigers||-||Jon Gray vs Joey Wentz|
|June 2||Mariners||-||Andrew Heaney vs Luis Castillo|
|June 3||Mariners||-||Dane Dunning vs Marco Gonzales|
|June 4||Mariners||-||Nathan Eovaldi vs Bryce Miller|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.