Stars vs. Golden Knights: Betting Trends, Odds, Advanced Stats - Stanley Cup Semifinals Game 6
The Dallas Stars take their home ice at American Airlines Center to square off with the Vegas Golden Knights for Game 6 of the Stanley Cup Semifinals on Monday, May 29, beginning at 8:00 PM ET on ESPN, ESPN+, CBC, SportsNet, and TVAS. The Golden Knights hold a 3-2 edge in the series. The Stars have -130 odds on the moneyline against the Golden Knights (+110).
Stars vs. Golden Knights Game Info
- When: Monday, May 29, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN, ESPN+, CBC, SportsNet, and TVAS
- Where: American Airlines Center in Dallas, Texas
|Stars (-130)||Golden Knights (+110)||-|
Don't stay in the penalty box, sign up for DraftKings today
Stars Betting Insights
- The Stars have gone 44-26 when favored on the moneyline this season.
- When playing as a moneyline favorite with odds of -130 or shorter, Dallas has gone 38-21 (winning 64.4%).
- The implied moneyline probability in this matchup gives the Stars a 56.5% chance to win.
Stars vs Golden Knights Additional Info
|Stars vs Golden Knights Player Props|
|How to Watch Stars vs Golden Knights|
|Stars vs Golden Knights Odds/Over/Under|
|Stars vs Golden Knights Prediction|
Stars vs. Golden Knights Rankings
|Stars Total (Rank)||Golden Knights Total (Rank)|
|281 (7th)||Goals||267 (14th)|
|215 (3rd)||Goals Allowed||225 (11th)|
|64 (5th)||Power Play Goals||42 (25th)|
|40 (3rd)||Shorthanded Goals Allowed||44 (10th)|
Put your picks to the test and bet on the Stars with DraftKings.
Stars Advanced Stats
- Dallas has not hit the over in its past 10 contests.
- The Stars and their opponents have combined to score goals per game in the past 10 games, the same as the over/under in this matchup.
- In their last 10 games, the Stars have scored 1.1 fewer goals per game than their average on the season.
- The Stars net the seventh-most goals in the league, averaging 3.4 per game for a total of 281 this season.
- The Stars have allowed the third-fewest goals in NHL action this season, 215 (2.6 per game).
- The team's goal differential is fourth-best in the league at +66.
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly. If you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.