How to Watch the Rangers vs. Blue Jays Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for September 13
Corey Seager and the Texas Rangers will hit the field on Wednesday at Rogers Centre against Yusei Kikuchi, who is expected to start for the Toronto Blue Jays. First pitch is set for 7:07 PM ET for the third game of a four-game series.
Sign up for Fubo to watch this game and make sure you don't miss any of the action all year long!
Rangers vs. Blue Jays Live Stream, TV Channel and Game Info:
- Date: Wednesday, September 13, 2023
- Time: 7:07 PM ET
- TV Channel: MLB Network
- Location: Toronto, Ontario
- Venue: Rogers Centre
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Discover More About This Game
|Rangers Injury Report|
|Blue Jays vs Rangers Betting Trends & Stats|
|Blue Jays vs Rangers Player Props|
|Blue Jays vs Rangers Pitching Matchup|
|Blue Jays vs Rangers Odds|
|Blue Jays vs Rangers Prediction|
Rangers Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Rangers' 203 home runs rank sixth in Major League Baseball.
- Texas is third in MLB with a .455 slugging percentage this season.
- The Rangers' .266 batting average is among the best in baseball, ranking second in MLB.
- Texas has scored the third-most runs in baseball this season with 793.
- The Rangers have an OBP of .338 this season, which ranks third in MLB.
- The Rangers rank 14th in MLB in strikeouts per game with an average of 8.7 whiffs per contest.
- Texas averages the 20th-most strikeouts per nine innings (8.5) in the majors this season.
- Texas has pitched to a 4.28 ERA this season, which ranks 17th in baseball.
- The Rangers have a combined 1.267 WHIP as a pitching staff, 10th-lowest in MLB.
Rangers Probable Starting Pitcher
- Jordan Montgomery (8-11) will take to the mound for the Rangers and make his 29th start of the season.
- The left-hander gave up five earned runs in 5 2/3 innings pitched on Saturday in his last outing, a matchup with the Oakland Athletics.
- He has 16 quality starts in 28 chances this season.
- Montgomery has started 28 games this season, and he's lasted five or more innings 24 times. He averages 5.8 innings per appearance.
- He has finished five appearances without allowing an earned run in 28 chances this season.
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Rangers Starter||Opponent Starter|
|9/8/2023||Athletics||L 6-3||Home||Jordan Montgomery||Paul Blackburn|
|9/9/2023||Athletics||W 3-2||Home||Nathan Eovaldi||Sean Newcomb|
|9/10/2023||Athletics||W 9-4||Home||Jon Gray||Luis Medina|
|9/11/2023||Blue Jays||W 10-4||Away||Dane Dunning||Chris Bassitt|
|9/12/2023||Blue Jays||W 6-3||Away||Max Scherzer||Hyun-Jin Ryu|
|9/13/2023||Blue Jays||-||Away||Jordan Montgomery||Yusei Kikuchi|
|9/14/2023||Blue Jays||-||Away||Nathan Eovaldi||Kevin Gausman|
|9/15/2023||Guardians||-||Away||Jon Gray||Lucas Giolito|
|9/16/2023||Guardians||-||Away||Dane Dunning||Tanner Bibee|
|9/17/2023||Guardians||-||Away||Max Scherzer||Gavin Williams|
|9/18/2023||Red Sox||-||Home||Jordan Montgomery||Tanner Houck|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.