Rangers vs. Blue Jays Probable Starting Pitchers Today - September 14
The Toronto Blue Jays (80-66) host the Texas Rangers (81-64) at 7:07 PM ET on Thursday, a game featuring two of MLB's most consistent batters. Bo Bichette has an average of .304 (eighth in league) for the Blue Jays, and Corey Seager is third at .337 for the Rangers.
The Blue Jays will give the nod to Kevin Gausman (11-8, 3.28 ERA), who is eyeing win No. 12 on the season, and the Rangers will counter with Nathan Eovaldi (11-4, 2.90 ERA).
Bet Now: Get the latest odds for this matchup and pitcher props on BetMGM. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Rangers vs. Blue Jays Pitcher Matchup Info
- Date: Thursday, September 14, 2023
- Time: 7:07 PM ET
- TV: SNET
- Location: Toronto, Ontario
- Venue: Rogers Centre
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Probable Pitchers: Gausman - TOR (11-8, 3.28 ERA) vs Eovaldi - TEX (11-4, 2.90 ERA)
Explore More About This Game
|Rangers Injury Report|
|Blue Jays vs Rangers Betting Trends & Stats|
|Blue Jays vs Rangers Player Props|
|How to Watch Blue Jays vs Rangers|
|Blue Jays vs Rangers Odds|
|Blue Jays vs Rangers Prediction|
Rangers Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Nathan Eovaldi
- The Rangers will send Eovaldi (11-4) to the mound for his 22nd start of the season. He is 11-4 with a 2.90 ERA and 115 strikeouts through 127 1/3 innings pitched.
- In his most recent appearance on Saturday against the Oakland Athletics, the righty threw 2 1/3 scoreless innings while surrendering three hits.
- In 21 games this season, the 33-year-old has an ERA of 2.90, with 8.1 strikeouts per nine innings. Opponents are hitting .217 against him.
- Eovaldi heads into the outing with 11 quality starts under his belt this year.
- Eovaldi has put up 19 starts this year that he pitched five or more innings.
- In eight of his 21 total appearances this season he has not surrendered an earned run.
Blue Jays Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Kevin Gausman
- Gausman (11-8) will take to the mound for the Blue Jays and make his 29th start of the season.
- The right-hander gave up one earned run and allowed two hits in eight innings pitched against the Kansas City Royals on Saturday.
- The 32-year-old has an ERA of 3.28 and 11.7 strikeouts per nine innings, with a batting average against of .237 in 28 games this season.
- In 28 starts this season, he's earned a quality start in 18 of them.
- In 28 starts, Gausman has pitched through or past the fifth inning 23 times. He has a season average of six frames per outing.
- He has finished seven appearances without allowing an earned run in 28 chances this season.
- Among qualified pitchers this campaign, the 32-year-old's 3.28 ERA ranks ninth, 1.165 WHIP ranks 18th, and 11.7 K/9 ranks second.
Kevin Gausman vs. Rangers
- The Rangers rank third in MLB with 803 runs scored this season. They have a .267 batting average this campaign with 206 home runs (sixth in the league).
- The right-hander has allowed the Rangers to go 4-for-22 with three doubles, a home run and an RBI in six innings this season.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.