Cowboys Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
The Dallas Cowboys right now have the fifth-ranked odds in the NFL to win the Super Bowl at +1000.
Watch the Cowboys this season on Fubo!
Cowboys Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the NFC East: +135
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +1000
Looking to place a futures bet on the Cowboys to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Dallas Betting Insights
- Dallas put together a 9-7-0 ATS record last year.
- Cowboys games hit the over nine out of 17 times last season.
- From an offensive standpoint, Dallas ranked 11th in the with 354.9 yards per game last season. Meanwhile, it ranked 12th in total defense (330.2 yards allowed per contest).
- The Cowboys had an 8-1 record at home and were 4-4 on the road last year.
- Dallas put up an 8-3 record as the favored team, and posted a 3-2 record as underdogs.
- In the NFC East the Cowboys were 4-2, and in the conference overall they went 8-4.
Cowboys Impact Players
- Tony Pollard ran for 1,007 yards (62.9 per game) and nine touchdowns in 16 games last year.
- In the passing game, Pollard scored three touchdowns, with 39 receptions for 371 yards.
- In 12 games, Dak Prescott passed for 2,860 yards (238.3 per game), with 23 touchdowns and 15 interceptions, and a completion percentage of 66.2%.
- Also, Prescott rushed for 182 yards and one TD.
- In the passing game a season ago, CeeDee Lamb scored nine TDs, hauling in 107 balls for 1,359 yards (79.9 per game).
- In 13 games played for the Texans, Brandin Cooks had 57 catches for 699 yards (53.8 per game) and three touchdowns.
- On defense last year, Micah Parsons helped keep opposing offenses in check with 65 tackles, 13.0 TFL, 13.5 sacks, and three passes defended in 17 games.
Bet on Cowboys to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Cowboys Player Futures
2023-24 Cowboys NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||@ Giants||W 40-0||+8000|
|3||September 24||@ Cardinals||-||+50000|
|5||October 8||@ 49ers||-||+700|
|6||October 16||@ Chargers||-||+2000|
|9||November 5||@ Eagles||-||+750|
|11||November 19||@ Panthers||-||+20000|
|15||December 17||@ Bills||-||+900|
|16||December 24||@ Dolphins||-||+1600|
|18||January 7||@ Commanders||-||+10000|
Odds are current as of September 15 at 7:14 PM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.