Incarnate Word vs. Abilene Christian: Promo codes, odds, spread, and over/under - September 16
The Incarnate Word Cardinals (1-1) face the Abilene Christian Wildcats (2-0) on Saturday, September 16, 2023 at Anthony Field at Wildcat Stadium. The Cardinals are listed as favorites in this one, with the spread sitting at 3.5 points. The over/under is set at 60.5 in the outing.
In this article, you can see the spread and odds across multiple sportsbooks for the Incarnate Word vs. Abilene Christian matchup.
Incarnate Word vs. Abilene Christian Game Info
- Date: Saturday, September 16, 2023
- Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Channel: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- City: Abilene, Texas
- Venue: Anthony Field at Wildcat Stadium
Watch college football live, along with tons of other live sports and TV, with a free trial to Fubo.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Incarnate Word vs. Abilene Christian Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Take a look at the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup listed at several sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Incarnate Word Moneyline||Abilene Christian Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Incarnate Word (-3.5)||60.5||-160||+135||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
Week 3 Odds
- Tennessee vs Florida
- Virginia vs Maryland
- Wake Forest vs Old Dominion
- Oklahoma vs Tulsa
- TCU vs Houston
- Syracuse vs Purdue
- Fresno State vs Arizona State
- Penn State vs Illinois
- BYU vs Arkansas
- LSU vs Mississippi State
- Minnesota vs North Carolina
- Army vs UTSA
- Colorado State vs Colorado
- South Carolina vs Georgia
- Western Kentucky vs Ohio State
- Northern Illinois vs Nebraska
- San Diego State vs Oregon State
- Florida State vs Boston College
- Alabama vs South Florida
Incarnate Word vs. Abilene Christian Betting Trends
- Incarnate Word compiled a 7-2-0 record against the spread last season.
- The Cardinals were 5-2 ATS last season when playing as at least 3.5-point favorites.
- Abilene Christian compiled a 6-3-0 ATS record last season.
- The Wildcats were an underdog by 3.5 points or more four times last year, and covered the spread in four of those games.
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.