The 2023 Fortinet Championship Odds & Preview: Lucas Herbert
As we enter the final round of the Fortinet Championship, Lucas Herbert is in 28th place at -7.
Looking to wager on Lucas Herbert at the Fortinet Championship this week? He's currently listed by bookmakers at +6600 to pick up the win this week. Keep reading for the betting trends you need before you make your picks.
Put together your best lineup of golfers and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Lucas Herbert Insights
- Herbert has finished under par six times and carded eight rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 13 rounds.
- He has recorded the best score of the day once while finishing with a top-10 score twice in his last 13 rounds.
- Over his last 13 rounds, Herbert has finished within three strokes of the best score of the round twice, and within five strokes of the top score of the day on four occasions.
- In his past five events, Herbert has finished atop the leaderboard once.
- He has made three cuts in his past five tournaments.
- Herbert has finished with a score better than the tournament average in two of his past five tournaments, including one finish within three shots of the leader.
Sign up for ESPN+ to get access to PGA Tour Live, which broadcasts the main feed, featured holes and marquee groups from over 35 events per year! Plus, get tons of other live sports, original shows and the full "30 for 30" library. Sign up today!
Over the last year
|Tournaments||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|
Other Players at the Fortinet Championship
- Click Here for Andrew Landry
- Click Here for Kyoung-Hoon Lee
- Click Here for Zac Blair
- Click Here for Scott Stallings
- Click Here for Luke List
Fortinet Championship Insights and Stats
- The past two times Herbert played this tournament, he has finished atop the leaderboard once.
- In his past two appearances at this event, he made it to the weekend once.
- Herbert finished atop the leaderboard at this event back in 2023.
- This course is set up to play at 7,123 yards, 105 more than the average course on the Tour in the past year.
- Courses that Herbert has played in the past year have measured an average of 7,259 yards, 136 yards longer than the 7,123-yard Silverado CC (North) this week.
Herbert's Last Time Out
- Herbert was in the eighth percentile on par 3s at The Open Championship, with an average of 3.38 strokes on the eight par-3 holes.
- His 4.23-stroke average on the 22 par-4 holes at The Open Championship ranked in the 41st percentile among all competitors (the tournament average was 4.18).
- On the six par-5 holes at The Open Championship, Herbert shot better than 75% of the golfers (averaging 4.50 strokes).
- Herbert carded a birdie or better on one of eight par-3s at The Open Championship (the other participants averaged 1.3).
- On the eight par-3s at The Open Championship, Herbert recorded two bogeys or worse (the tournament average was 2.3).
- Herbert's one birdie or better on the 22 par-4s at The Open Championship were less than the tournament average (3.4).
- In that last tournament, Herbert had a bogey or worse on four of 22 par-4s (the field averaged 8.1).
- Herbert ended The Open Championship with a birdie or better on two of six par-5s, fewer than the tournament average, 3.4.
- The field at The Open Championship averaged 1.2 bogeys or worse on the six par-5s, but Herbert finished without one.
Fortinet Championship Time and Date Info
- Date: September 14-16, 2023
- Course: Silverado CC (North)
- Location: Napa, California
- Par: 72 / 7,123 yards
- Herbert Odds to Win: +6600 (Bet now with BetMGM!)
Watch live golf without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
All statistics in this article reflect Herbert's performance prior to the 2023 Fortinet Championship.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit offer pages for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please play responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.