North Texas vs. Louisiana Tech: Promo codes, odds, spread, and over/under - September 16
The North Texas Mean Green (0-2) will look to upset the Louisiana Tech Bulldogs (2-1) on Saturday, September 16, 2023 at Joe Aillet Stadium. The Bulldogs are listed as favorites in this one, with the spread sitting at 4.5 points. The over/under for the contest is 67.5 points.
In this article, you will take a look at the spread and odds across multiple sportsbooks for the Louisiana Tech vs. North Texas matchup.
North Texas vs. Louisiana Tech Game Info
- Date: Saturday, September 16, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Channel: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- City: Ruston, Louisiana
- Venue: Joe Aillet Stadium
Watch college football live, along with tons of other live sports and TV, with a free trial to Fubo.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
North Texas vs. Louisiana Tech Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Take a look at the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup posted on several sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Louisiana Tech Moneyline||North Texas Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Louisiana Tech (-4.5)||67.5||-190||+160||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
|FanDuel||Louisiana Tech (-4.5)||67.5||-200||+164||Bet on this game with FanDuel|
Week 3 Odds
- South Carolina vs Georgia
- BYU vs Arkansas
- Syracuse vs Purdue
- Fresno State vs Arizona State
- Minnesota vs North Carolina
- Army vs UTSA
- Tennessee vs Florida
- TCU vs Houston
- San Diego State vs Oregon State
- Virginia vs Maryland
- Wake Forest vs Old Dominion
- Western Kentucky vs Ohio State
- LSU vs Mississippi State
- Colorado State vs Colorado
- Alabama vs South Florida
- Penn State vs Illinois
- Oklahoma vs Tulsa
- Florida State vs Boston College
- Northern Illinois vs Nebraska
North Texas vs. Louisiana Tech Betting Trends
- North Texas has not won against the spread this year in two games with a spread.
- The Mean Green have not covered the spread this year (0-1 ATS) when playing as at least 4.5-point underdogs.
- Louisiana Tech has won one game against the spread this season.
- The Bulldogs have covered the spread once this season (1-1 ATS) when playing as at least 4.5-point favorites.
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.