Rangers vs. Guardians: Odds, spread, over/under - September 16
Jose Ramirez and the Cleveland Guardians (70-78) will host Marcus Semien and the Texas Rangers (82-65) at Progressive Field on Saturday, September 16, with a start time of 6:10 PM ET.
The Guardians are the favorite in this one, at -120, while the underdog Rangers have +100 odds to upset. The over/under for the contest is set at 8 runs.
Rangers vs. Guardians Time and TV Channel
- Date: Saturday, September 16, 2023
- Time: 6:10 PM ET
- TV: BSGL
- Location: Cleveland, Ohio
- Venue: Progressive Field
- Probable Pitchers: Tanner Bibee - CLE (10-4, 3.03 ERA) vs Dane Dunning - TEX (10-6, 3.97 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Rangers vs. Guardians Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Here's a look at the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup posted at individual sportsbooks.
|Guardians Moneyline||Rangers Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|BetMGM||-120||+100||-||8||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
Looking to bet on the Rangers versus Guardians game but don't know where to start? Consider some of the most common betting types, such as the moneyline, run line, and total. A moneyline bet, such as the Rangers (+100) in this matchup, means that you think the Rangers will win, simple as that! And if they do, and you bet $10, you'd get $20.00 back.
And that's not all. There are many other ways to bet, as well. For example, you can wager on player props (will Corey Seager get a hit?), parlays (combining picks from different games to multiply your potential winnings), and more. Visit the BetMGM website and app for additional info on the many ways you can bet on games.
Ready to place your bet? Click here and enter bonus code "GNPLAY" to claim your BetMGM promo today.
Read More About This Game
|Rangers Injury Report|
|Guardians vs Rangers Betting Trends & Stats|
|Guardians vs Rangers Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Guardians vs Rangers|
|Guardians vs Rangers Prediction|
Rangers vs. Guardians Betting Trends and Insights
- This season, the Guardians have won 35 out of the 65 games, or 53.8%, in which they've been favored.
- The Guardians have gone 31-30 (winning 50.8% of their games) when playing as moneyline favorites of -120 or shorter.
- The bookmakers' moneyline implies a 54.5% chance of a victory for Cleveland.
- The Guardians have a 1-3 record from the four games they were favored on the moneyline over their last 10 matchups.
- In its last 10 matchups (all 10 of them had set totals), Cleveland and its opponents combined to hit the over five times.
- The Rangers have been chosen as underdogs in 43 games this year and have walked away with the win 21 times (48.8%) in those games.
- The Rangers have a win-loss record of 14-17 when favored by +100 or worse by bookmakers this year.
- In three games as an underdog over the last 10 matchups, Texas has a perfect record of 3-0.
- Texas and its opponents have combined to hit the over nine times in the last 10 games with a total.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Rangers Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||AL West Rank|
|Win World Series||+2000||8th||3rd|
|Win AL West||+350||-||2nd|
Think the Rangers can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Texas and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.