TCU vs. Houston: Promo Codes, Betting Trends, Record ATS, Home/Road Splits – September 16
The TCU Horned Frogs (1-1) are touchdown favorites when they visit the Houston Cougars (1-1) in a Big 12 matchup on Saturday, September 16, 2023 at John O'Quinn Field at TDECU Stadium. The contest has an over/under of 64.5.
TCU ranks 81st in scoring defense this season (25.5 points allowed per game), but has been shining on offense, ranking 21st-best in the FBS with 41.5 points per game. Houston ranks 72nd in total yards per game (388.5), but it has been less productive defensively, ranking 21st-worst in the FBS with 443.5 total yards conceded per contest.
Watch live sports and more on Fubo! Use our link to sign up for a free trial.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
TCU vs. Houston Game Info
- Game Date: Saturday, September 16, 2023
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Location: Houston, Texas
- Venue: John O'Quinn Field at TDECU Stadium
- TV Channel: FOX
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Looking to place a bet on TCU vs. Houston? Head to BetMGM using our link to unlock a new user bonus!
Week 3 Big 12 Betting Trends
TCU Betting Records & Stats
TCU Stats Leaders
- Max Duggan had 32 touchdown passes and eight interceptions in 15 games last year, completing 63.7% of his throws for 3,698 yards (246.5 per game).
- Duggan also ran for 423 yards and nine TDs.
- Kendre Miller ran for 1,399 yards (93.3 per game) and 17 touchdowns in 15 games.
- In the passing game a season ago, Quentin Johnston scored six TDs, hauling in 60 balls for 1,069 yards (71.3 per game).
- In 15 games, Emari Demercado ran for 681 yards (45.4 per game) and six TDs.
- In the passing game, Demercado scored one touchdown, with 13 receptions for 65 yards.
- Dee Winters had one interception to go with 79 tackles, 13 TFL, 7.5 sacks, and one pass defended last year.
- In 15 games in 2022, Jamoi Hodge totaled one interception to go with 90 tackles, nine TFL, 4.5 sacks, and one pass defended.
- Dylan Horton had 10 sacks to go with 11 TFL and 44 tackles in 15 games a season ago.
- Johnny Hodges totaled two sacks to go with six TFL and 79 tackles in 15 games.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.