Rangers vs. Red Sox: Odds, spread, over/under - September 18
When the Boston Red Sox (74-76) square off against the Texas Rangers (82-67) at Globe Life Field on Monday, September 18 at 8:05 PM ET, Rafael Devers will be looking for his 100th RBI of the season (he currently has 98).
The favored Rangers have -185 moneyline odds against the underdog Red Sox, who are listed at +150. The over/under for the matchup is set at 8.5 runs.
Rangers vs. Red Sox Time and TV Channel
- Date: Monday, September 18, 2023
- Time: 8:05 PM ET
- TV: BSSW
- Location: Arlington, Texas
- Venue: Globe Life Field
- Probable Pitchers: Jordan Montgomery - TEX (9-11, 3.47 ERA) vs Kutter Crawford - BOS (6-7, 4.18 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Rangers vs. Red Sox Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Here's a look at the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup available on individual sportsbooks.
|Rangers Moneyline||Red Sox Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|BetMGM||-185||+150||-||8.5||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
If you're looking to put money on the Rangers and Red Sox game but want some help getting started, here's a quick rundown. Wagering on the moneyline, run line, and total are some of the most common ways to make bets. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- say, the Rangers (-185) -- will win the game. Pretty simple, right? If you bet $10 with those odds, and they end up winning the game, you'd get $15.41 back in your pocket.
Plus, there are lots of other ways to bet, like player props (will Marcus Semien get a hit?), parlays (combining picks from multiple games to multiply your winnings), and more. For more details on the many different ways you can play, check out the BetMGM website and app.
Ready to place your bet? Click here and enter bonus code "GNPLAY" to claim your BetMGM promo today.
Explore More About This Game
|Rangers Injury Report|
|Rangers vs Red Sox Betting Trends & Stats|
|Rangers vs Red Sox Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Rangers vs Red Sox|
|Rangers vs Red Sox Prediction|
Rangers vs. Red Sox Betting Trends and Insights
- The Rangers have won 57, or 58.2%, of the 98 games they've played as favorites this season.
- The Rangers have gone 21-8 when playing as moneyline favorites with odds of -185 or shorter (72.4% winning percentage).
- The implied probability of a win from Texas, based on the moneyline, is 64.9%.
- The Rangers played as the moneyline favorite in six of their last 10 games, and they went 3-3 in those matchups.
- Over its last 10 matchups, Texas and its opponents combined to hit the over eight times (all 10 of the games had set totals).
- The Red Sox have come away with 37 wins in the 77 contests they have been listed as the underdogs in this season.
- The Red Sox have a mark of 2-1 in contests where oddsmakers favor them by +150 or worse on the moneyline.
- In six games over the last 10 matchups when set as underdogs by sportsbooks, the Red Sox had a record of 1-5.
- In the last 10 games with a total, Boston and its opponents have failed to hit the over six times.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Rangers Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||AL West Rank|
|Win World Series||+1800||8th||3rd|
|Win AL West||+275||-||2nd|
Think the Rangers can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Texas and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.