Cowboys Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
At +750, the Dallas Cowboys sport the third-best odds to win the Super Bowl as of September 21.
Watch the Cowboys this season on Fubo!
Cowboys Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the NFC East: +105
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +750
Looking to place a futures bet on the Cowboys to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Dallas Betting Insights
- Dallas covered nine times in 17 matchups with a spread last season.
- A total of nine Cowboys games last season hit the over.
- Dallas averaged 354.9 yards per game on offense last season, which ranked it 11th in the NFL. On the other side of the ball, it ranked 12th, allowing 330.2 yards per contest.
- The Cowboys had an 8-1 record at home and were 4-4 away last season.
- Dallas had eight wins as the favorite (in 11 games) and three wins as an underdog (five games).
- The Cowboys were 4-2 in the NFC East and 8-4 in the NFC overall.
Cowboys Impact Players
- Tony Pollard ran for 1,007 yards (62.9 per game) and nine touchdowns in 16 games last year.
- Pollard also had 39 receptions for 371 yards and three TDs.
- Dak Prescott threw for 2,860 yards (238.3 per game), completing 66.2% of his passes, with 23 touchdowns and 15 interceptions in 12 games.
- On the ground, Prescott scored one touchdown and accumulated 182 yards.
- In the passing game a season ago, CeeDee Lamb scored nine TDs, catching 107 balls for 1,359 yards (79.9 per game).
- In 13 games played for the Texans, Brandin Cooks had 57 catches for 699 yards (53.8 per game) and three touchdowns.
- Micah Parsons had 65 tackles, 13.0 TFL, 13.5 sacks, and three passes defended last year.
Bet on Cowboys to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Cowboys Player Futures
2023-24 Cowboys NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||@ Giants||W 40-0||+8000|
|2||September 17||Jets||W 30-10||+6600|
|3||September 24||@ Cardinals||-||+100000|
|5||October 8||@ 49ers||-||+600|
|6||October 16||@ Chargers||-||+3000|
|9||November 5||@ Eagles||-||+800|
|11||November 19||@ Panthers||-||+25000|
|15||December 17||@ Bills||-||+1000|
|16||December 24||@ Dolphins||-||+1300|
|18||January 7||@ Commanders||-||+8000|
Odds are current as of September 21 at 7:13 PM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.