Cowboys vs. Cardinals Promo Codes, Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - Week 3
A victory by the Dallas Cowboys over the Arizona Cardinals is our computer model prediction for these teams' upcoming matchup, on Sunday, September 24 at 4:25 PM ET (at State Farm Stadium). For more information, including the spread, over/under and final score, keep scrolling.
The Cowboys averaged 354.9 yards per game on offense last year (11th in NFL), and they surrendered 330.2 yards per game (12th) on defense. On offense, the Cardinals ranked 22nd in the NFL with 323.5 yards per game last season. Meanwhile, they ranked 21st in total defense (348.9 yards allowed per contest).
Bet on the NFL and get the best new user bonus at BetMGM by using our link to sign up!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Cowboys vs. Cardinals Predictions and Picks
|Toss Up (Spread: Cowboys by 12.5)||Toss Up (43.5)||Cowboys 28, Cardinals 16|
Place your bets on the Cowboys-Cardinals matchup or any other NFL game at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Cowboys Betting Info
- Based on this game's moneyline, the Cowboys' implied win probability is 88.2%.
- Dallas went 9-7-0 ATS last season.
- The Cowboys were favored by 12.5 points or more last season once, and failed to cover the spread.
- A total of nine Dallas games last season went over the point total.
- The point total average for Cowboys games last season was 44.2, 0.7 more points than the over/under for this matchup.
Cardinals Betting Info
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 16.0% chance of a victory for the Cardinals.
- Arizona compiled an 8-9-0 ATS record last season.
- The Cardinals did not cover the spread last year (0-1 ATS) when playing as at least 12.5-point underdogs.
- In Arizona games last year, combined scoring went over the point total 10 times.
- The average total points scored in Cardinals games last year (43.5) is 1.9 points higher than the total for this matchup.
Rep your team with officially licensed NFL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Cowboys vs. Cardinals 2022 Scoring Insights
|Pts||Pts Allowed||Home Pts||Home Pts Allowed||Away Pts||Away Pts Allowed|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.