Rangers vs. Mariners: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Run Line, Home/Road Splits
The Texas Rangers and Evan Carter will take on the Seattle Mariners and J.P. Crawford on Sunday at 2:35 PM ET, in the final of a three-game series at Globe Life Field.
The Rangers are favored in this one, at -125, while the underdog Mariners have +105 odds to upset. A 9-run over/under is set in the matchup.
Rep your team with officially licensed Rangers gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Rangers vs. Mariners Odds & Info
- Date: Sunday, September 24, 2023
- Time: 2:35 PM ET
- TV: BSSW
- Location: Arlington, Texas
- Venue: Globe Life Field
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo!
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Run Line||Favorite Run Line Odds||Underdog Run Line Odds|
Rangers Recent Betting Performance
- The Rangers have played as the favorite in seven of their past 10 games and won four of those contests.
- In their last 10 games with a total, the Rangers and their opponents are 7-3-0 when it comes to hitting the over.
- Sportsbooks have not set a spread for any of the Rangers' last 10 games.
Discover More About This Game
|Rangers Injury Report|
|Rangers vs Mariners Pitching Matchup|
|Rangers vs Mariners Prediction|
|How to Watch Rangers vs Mariners|
|Rangers vs Mariners Odds|
Rangers Betting Records & Stats
- The Rangers have won 59.2% of the games this season when they were favored on the moneyline (61-42).
- In games it has played as moneyline favorites with odds of -125 or shorter, Texas has gone 53-35 (60.2%).
- The implied moneyline probablility in this matchup gives the Rangers a 55.6% chance to win.
- Texas has had an over/under set by bookmakers 153 times, and have combined with opponents to go over the total in 81 of those games (81-65-7).
- The Rangers have put together a 9-5-0 record ATS this season (covering 64.3% of the time).
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on and the with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|Home||Away||Day||Night||Vs. Starting RHP||Vs. Starting LHP|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.