Cowboys Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
The Dallas Cowboys at the moment have +1000 odds of winning the Super Bowl.
Watch the Cowboys this season on Fubo!
Cowboys Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the NFC East: +155
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +1000
Looking to place a futures bet on the Cowboys to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Cowboys Super Bowl Odds Insights
- Sportsbooks rate the Cowboys lower (sixth-best in the NFL) than the computer rankings do (third-best).
- The Cowboys were +1500 to win the Super Bowl at the start of the season, and have now moved up to +1000, which is the 12th-smallest change in the entire league.
- The implied probability of the Cowboys winning the Super Bowl, based on their +1000 moneyline odds, is 9.1%.
Dallas Betting Insights
- Dallas has posted two wins against the spread this season.
- Two Cowboys games (out of three) have hit the over this year.
- The Cowboys have put together a 2-1 record in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 66.7% of those games).
- Dallas has played as a moneyline favorite in every game this season.
- On the defensive side of the ball, the Cowboys have been a top-five unit, ranking fourth-best by surrendering just 262 yards per game. They rank 11th on offense (354.3 yards per game).
- The Cowboys have been making things happen on both sides of the ball this season, as they rank fifth-best in scoring offense (28.7 points per game) and third-best in scoring defense (12.7 points allowed per game).
Cowboys Impact Players
- Tony Pollard has rushed for 264 yards (88.0 per game) and two TDs in three games.
- Pollard also has 12 receptions for 48 yards and zero scores.
- Dak Prescott has thrown for 647 yards (215.7 per game), completing 67.6%, with three touchdowns and one interception in three games.
- In addition, Prescott has rushed for 44 yards and zero scores.
- In three games, CeeDee Lamb has 19 catches for 273 yards (91.0 per game) and zero scores.
- Rico Dowdle has rushed for 71 yards (23.7 per game) and zero TDs in three games.
- Micah Parsons has delivered 12 tackles, 5.0 TFL, four sacks, and one pass defended in three games for the Cowboys.
Bet on Cowboys to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Cowboys Player Futures
2023-24 Cowboys NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||@ Giants||W 40-0||+12500|
|2||September 17||Jets||W 30-10||+15000|
|3||September 24||@ Cardinals||L 28-16||+50000|
|5||October 8||@ 49ers||-||+550|
|6||October 16||@ Chargers||-||+2500|
|9||November 5||@ Eagles||-||+700|
|11||November 19||@ Panthers||-||+30000|
|15||December 17||@ Bills||-||+900|
|16||December 24||@ Dolphins||-||+900|
|18||January 7||@ Commanders||-||+12500|
Odds are current as of September 27 at 7:13 PM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.