Rangers vs. Angels: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Run Line, Home/Road Splits
Marcus Semien and the Texas Rangers hit the field against Randal Grichuk and the Los Angeles Angels on Wednesday at 9:38 PM ET, in the final of a three-game series at Angel Stadium of Anaheim.
The Rangers are favored in this one, at -160, while the underdog Angels have +135 odds to play spoiler. The total is 8.5 runs for this matchup.
Rep your team with officially licensed Rangers gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Rangers vs. Angels Odds & Info
- Date: Wednesday, September 27, 2023
- Time: 9:38 PM ET
- TV: BSW
- Location: Anaheim, California
- Venue: Angel Stadium of Anaheim
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo!
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Run Line||Favorite Run Line Odds||Underdog Run Line Odds|
Rangers Recent Betting Performance
- In nine games as the favorite over the last 10 matchups, the Rangers have a record of 6-3.
- In their last 10 games with a total, the Rangers and their opponents are 6-4-0 when it comes to hitting the over.
- Sportsbooks have not set a spread for any of the Rangers' last 10 games.
Discover More About This Game
|Rangers Injury Report|
|Rangers vs Angels Player Props|
|Rangers vs Angels Pitching Matchup|
|Rangers vs Angels Prediction|
|How to Watch Rangers vs Angels|
|Rangers vs Angels Odds|
Rangers Betting Records & Stats
- The Rangers have been the moneyline favorite 106 total times this season. They've finished 63-43 in those games.
- When playing as moneyline favorites with odds of -160 or shorter, Texas has a record of 31-19 (62%).
- The Rangers have a 61.5% chance to win this matchup based on the moneyline's implied probability.
- Texas has played in 156 games with an over/under set, and have combined with its opponents to go over the total 83 times (83-66-7).
- The Rangers have a 9-5-0 record ATS this season (covering 64.3% of the time).
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on and the with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|Home||Away||Day||Night||Vs. Starting RHP||Vs. Starting LHP|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.