How to Watch the Georgia vs. Auburn Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for September 30
SEC foes match up when the No. 1 Georgia Bulldogs (4-0) and the Auburn Tigers (3-1) play on Saturday, September 30, 2023 at Jordan-Hare Stadium.
Georgia has been surging on both sides of the ball, ranking 12th-best in total offense (496.3 yards per game) and 16th-best in total defense (282.3 yards allowed per game). Auburn's defensive unit has been paving the way for the team, as it ranks 24th-best in the FBS with 298.5 total yards allowed per contest. In terms of offense, it is generating 371 total yards per game, which ranks 85th.
We dive into all of the info you need to know about this contest below, including how to watch on CBS.
Georgia vs. Auburn Game Info
- Date: Saturday, September 30, 2023
- Time: 3:30 PM ET
- Channel: CBS
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Auburn, Alabama
- Venue: Jordan-Hare Stadium
How to Watch Week 5 Games
- Clemson vs Syracuse
- West Virginia vs TCU
- USC vs Colorado
- Baylor vs UCF
- Michigan State vs Iowa
- Cincinnati vs BYU
- Utah vs Oregon State
- Iowa State vs Oklahoma
- Louisville vs NC State
- Florida vs Kentucky
- Boise State vs Memphis
- LSU vs Ole Miss
- Kansas vs Texas
- UAB vs Tulane
- Michigan vs Nebraska
- Notre Dame vs Duke
Georgia vs. Auburn Key Statistics
|496.3 (19th)||Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||371 (93rd)|
|282.3 (16th)||Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||298.5 (25th)|
|158.8 (62nd)||Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||197.8 (30th)|
|337.5 (11th)||Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||173.3 (113th)|
|4 (29th)||Turnovers (Rank)||7 (82nd)|
|7 (37th)||Takeaways (Rank)||8 (21st)|
Georgia Stats Leaders
- Carson Beck has 1,184 yards passing for Georgia, completing 72.7% of his passes and collecting six touchdowns and one interception this season.
- Daijun Edwards has racked up 184 yards on 32 carries while finding the end zone three times.
- Kendall Milton has carried the ball 23 times for 96 yards (24 per game) and one touchdown.
- Brock Bowers' team-high 255 yards as a receiver have come on 22 receptions (out of 26 targets) with two touchdowns.
- Marcus Rosemy-Jacksaint has hauled in 11 receptions totaling 182 yards, finding the end zone one time as a receiver so far this campaign.
- Dominic Lovett has a total of 169 receiving yards so far this year, hauling in 17 throws.
Auburn Stats Leaders
- Payton Thorne has compiled 561 yards on 65.3% passing while tossing four touchdown passes with three interceptions this season. He's also rushed for 106 yards with two scores.
- Jarquez Hunter is his team's leading rusher with 31 carries for 143 yards, or 35.8 per game. He's found paydirt one time on the ground, as well.
- Damari Alston has been given 26 carries and totaled 131 yards with one touchdown.
- Jay Fair has totaled 15 catches this season and his team-high yardage total sits at 184 (46 yards per game). He's been targeted 21 times and has two touchdowns.
- Shane Hooks has eight receptions (on 16 targets) for a total of 106 yards (26.5 yards per game) and one touchdown this year.
- Rivaldo Fairweather's 12 targets have resulted in 11 grabs for 101 yards and one touchdown.
Rep your team with officially licensed Georgia or Auburn gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.