How to Watch the Houston vs. Texas Tech Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for September 30
The Texas Tech Red Raiders (1-3) meet a fellow Big 12 foe when they host the Houston Cougars (2-2) on Saturday, September 30, 2023 at Jones AT&T Stadium.
Texas Tech is averaging 406 yards per game on offense, which ranks 59th in the FBS. On the other side of the ball, the Red Raiders rank 59th, surrendering 347.5 yards per contest. With 395.3 total yards per game on the offensive side of the ball, Houston ranks 68th in the FBS in 2023. Defensively, it ranks 101st, giving up 407.3 total yards per game.
We have more info below, and that includes how to watch this matchup on Fox Sports 2.
Houston vs. Texas Tech Game Info
- Date: Saturday, September 30, 2023
- Time: 3:30 PM ET
- Channel: Fox Sports 2
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Lubbock, Texas
- Venue: Jones AT&T Stadium
How to Watch Week 5 Games
- USC vs Colorado
- Kansas vs Texas
- Clemson vs Syracuse
- UAB vs Tulane
- Louisville vs NC State
- Michigan vs Nebraska
- Utah vs Oregon State
- Notre Dame vs Duke
- Michigan State vs Iowa
- Iowa State vs Oklahoma
- Boise State vs Memphis
- Baylor vs UCF
- Cincinnati vs BYU
- LSU vs Ole Miss
- West Virginia vs TCU
- Florida vs Kentucky
- Georgia vs Auburn
Houston vs. Texas Tech Key Statistics
|395.3 (80th)||Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||406 (69th)|
|407.3 (92nd)||Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||347.5 (56th)|
|127.8 (96th)||Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||162 (59th)|
|267.5 (43rd)||Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||244 (60th)|
|3 (12th)||Turnovers (Rank)||6 (66th)|
|9 (13th)||Takeaways (Rank)||7 (37th)|
Houston Stats Leaders
- Donovan Smith has thrown for 1,012 yards on 62.3% passing while tossing five touchdown passes with three interceptions this season. He's also rushed for 104 yards with three scores.
- Parker Jenkins is his team's leading rusher with 28 carries for 147 yards, or 36.8 per game. He's found paydirt three times on the ground, as well.
- Stacy Sneed has taken 29 carries and totaled 124 yards with one touchdown while also gaining 69 yards through the air with one touchdown.
- Sam Brown has totaled 24 catches this season and his team-high yardage total sits at 405 (101.3 yards per game). He's been targeted 35 times.
- Matthew Golden has caught 22 passes and compiled 244 receiving yards (61 per game) with four touchdowns.
- Joseph Manjack IV's 20 grabs (on 26 targets) have netted him 211 yards (52.8 ypg) and one touchdown.
Texas Tech Stats Leaders
- Tyler Shough leads Texas Tech with 746 yards (186.5 ypg) on 67-of-113 passing with seven touchdowns and four interceptions this season. He also has 149 rushing yards on 48 carries while scoring two touchdowns on the ground.
- Tahj Brooks has racked up 412 yards on 61 carries while finding paydirt one time.
- Jerand Bradley has hauled in 20 receptions for 241 yards (60.3 yards per game) to lead the team so far this season. He's found the end zone three times as a receiver.
- Jordan Brown has put together a 151-yard season so far with one touchdown, hauling in 10 passes on 19 targets.
- Xavier White has a total of 125 receiving yards so far this year, hauling in 12 throws.
Rep your team with officially licensed Texas Tech or Houston gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.