How to Watch the Michigan vs. Nebraska Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for September 30
The No. 2 Michigan Wolverines (4-0) hit the road for a Big Ten battle against the Nebraska Cornhuskers (2-2) on Saturday, September 30, 2023 at Memorial Stadium (Lincoln, NE).
Michigan ranks 61st in total offense this year (405.3 yards per game), but has been thriving on defense, ranking third-best in the FBS with 405.3 yards allowed per game. With 21.8 points per game on the offensive side of the ball, Nebraska ranks 101st in the FBS. On defense, it ranks 33rd, allowing 18.5 points per game.
See more coverage below, including how to watch this game on FOX.
Michigan vs. Nebraska Game Info
- Date: Saturday, September 30, 2023
- Time: 3:30 PM ET
- Channel: FOX
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Lincoln, Nebraska
- Venue: Memorial Stadium (Lincoln, NE)
How to Watch Week 5 Games
- UAB vs Tulane
- Louisville vs NC State
- Baylor vs UCF
- West Virginia vs TCU
- Utah vs Oregon State
- Florida vs Kentucky
- Michigan State vs Iowa
- Iowa State vs Oklahoma
- Clemson vs Syracuse
- Cincinnati vs BYU
- USC vs Colorado
- LSU vs Ole Miss
- Kansas vs Texas
- Notre Dame vs Duke
- Boise State vs Memphis
- Georgia vs Auburn
Michigan vs. Nebraska Key Statistics
|405.3 (71st)||Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||359.3 (97th)|
|231.5 (4th)||Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||298 (24th)|
|167.8 (49th)||Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||234.8 (5th)|
|237.5 (68th)||Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||124.5 (127th)|
|5 (48th)||Turnovers (Rank)||6 (66th)|
|5 (76th)||Takeaways (Rank)||4 (98th)|
Michigan Stats Leaders
- J.J. McCarthy has 915 passing yards for Michigan, completing 79.8% of his passes and throwing eight touchdowns and three interceptions this season. He's also chipped in on the ground with 86 rushing yards (21.5 ypg) on 14 carries.
- Blake Corum has 351 rushing yards on 58 carries with eight touchdowns.
- Donovan Edwards has racked up 109 yards on 33 attempts. He's caught 11 passes for 100 yards (25 per game), as well.
- Roman Wilson's team-leading 268 yards as a receiver have come on 15 receptions (out of 21 targets) with six touchdowns.
- Cornelius Johnson has caught 13 passes for 224 yards (56 yards per game) and one touchdown this year.
- Colston Loveland has racked up 14 catches for 168 yards, an average of 42 yards per game.
Nebraska Stats Leaders
- Heinrich Haarberg has thrown for 278 yards (69.5 ypg) to lead Nebraska, completing 51.1% of his passes and collecting four touchdown passes this season. He is also a playmaker on the ground, racking up 272 yards (68 ypg) on 42 carries with two touchdowns.
- Anthony Grant has run for 208 yards across 38 attempts, scoring two touchdowns.
- Billy Kemp IV paces his team with 132 receiving yards on 13 receptions with one touchdown.
- Alex Bullock has put together a 103-yard season so far with one touchdown. He's caught five passes on eight targets.
- Thomas Fidone II's 12 targets have resulted in seven grabs for 84 yards and three touchdowns.
Rep your team with officially licensed Michigan or Nebraska gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.