How to Watch Chiefs vs. Jets Sunday Night Football on TV or Free Live Stream - Week 4
The New York Jets (1-2) host the Kansas City Chiefs (2-1) at MetLife Stadium on Sunday, October 1, 2023.
In the article below, we'll give you all the info you need to know about how to watch this game on Fubo.
How to Watch Chiefs vs. Jets
- When: Sunday, October 1, 2023 at 8:20 PM ET
- Where: MetLife Stadium in East Rutherford, New Jersey
- TV: NBC
- Live Stream on Fubo: Start your free trial today!
Chiefs vs. Jets Insights
- The Chiefs rack up 26 points per game, 5.7 more than the Jets surrender per matchup (20.3).
- New York racks up just 0.7 more points per game (14) than Kansas City allows (13.3).
- The Chiefs collect 390.3 yards per game, 39 more yards than the 351.3 the Jets give up per contest.
- New York collects 55.7 fewer yards per game (225) than Kansas City allows (280.7).
- The Chiefs rush for 114.7 yards per game, 14.6 fewer than the 129.3 the Jets allow per outing.
- This season New York piles up 91.3 yards per game on the ground, 11.4 fewer than Kansas City allows (102.7).
- This year, the Chiefs have turned the ball over six times, two more than the Jets' takeaways (4).
- New York has turned the ball over five times this season, one more turnover than Kansas City has forced (4).
Chiefs Away Performance
- Kansas City picked up 292.3 passing yards per game on the road last season (5.5 fewer than overall) and gave up 235.6 in road games (14.7 more than overall).
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|9/17/2023||at Jacksonville||W 17-9||CBS|
|10/1/2023||at New York||-||NBC|
|10/12/2023||Denver||-||Amazon Prime Video|
Jets Home Performance
- The Jets score more points at home (16 per game) than they do overall (14), and concede fewer points at home (15.5 per game) than overall (20.3).
- The Jets pick up 230 yards per game at home (five more than overall) and give up 336 at home (15.3 fewer than overall).
- New York picks up 125 passing yards per game at home (8.7 fewer than overall), and concedes 209 at home (13 fewer than overall).
- At home, the Jets accumulate more rushing yards (105 per game) than they do overall (91.3). They also allow fewer rushing yards at home (127) than they do overall (129.3).
- The Jets successfully convert 25.9% of third downs at home (4.3% more than overall), and concede on 40.6% of third downs at home (3.4% less than overall).
|9/17/2023||at Dallas||L 30-10||CBS|
|9/24/2023||New England||L 15-10||CBS|
|10/29/2023||at New York||-||CBS|
Regional restrictions may apply, check the Fubo website for full details about what is offered in your area.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.