Abilene Christian vs. Prairie View A&M Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 14
Tuesday's game at Teague Center has the Abilene Christian Wildcats (1-1) going head-to-head against the Prairie View A&M Panthers (1-2) at 8:00 PM (on November 14). Our computer prediction projects a 72-66 win for Abilene Christian, who is a small favorite based on our model.
According to our computer prediction, Prairie View A&M is a good bet to cover the spread, which is currently listed at 16.5. The two sides are projected to go under the 142.5 over/under.
Abilene Christian vs. Prairie View A&M Game Info & Odds
- Date: Tuesday, November 14, 2023
- Time: 8:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Abilene, Texas
- Venue: Teague Center
- Line: Abilene Christian -16.5
- Point Total: 142.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Abilene Christian -2500, Prairie View A&M +1050
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Abilene Christian vs. Prairie View A&M Score Prediction
- Prediction: Abilene Christian 72, Prairie View A&M 66
Spread & Total Prediction for Abilene Christian vs. Prairie View A&M
- Pick ATS: Prairie View A&M (+16.5)
- Pick OU: Under (142.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Abilene Christian Performance Insights
- Last season, Abilene Christian was 95th in the nation offensively (75 points scored per game) and 211th on defense (71.1 points allowed).
- With 29.6 rebounds per game and 30.1 rebounds conceded, the Wildcats were 298th and 106th in the nation, respectively, last season.
- Last season Abilene Christian was 24th-best in the nation in assists with 15.7 per game.
- At 7 made 3-pointers per game and shooting 34.4% from beyond the arc last year, the Wildcats were 219th and 168th in the country, respectively, in those categories.
- Defensively, Abilene Christian was 51st in the nation in 3-pointers allowed per game at 6.2 last season. It was 317th in 3-point percentage conceded at 36.2%.
- The Wildcats attempted 34.1% percent of their shots from behind the 3-point line last season, and 26% of their made baskets are from there. Inside the 3-point line, they took 65.9% of their shots, with 74% of their makes coming from there.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.