Houston vs. Sam Houston Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 14
Tuesday's contest features the Houston Cougars (1-0) and the Sam Houston Bearkats (1-0) matching up at Fertitta Center in what should be a one-sided matchup, with a projected 95-51 win for heavily favored Houston according to our computer prediction. Tipoff is at 8:00 PM ET on November 14.
Their last time out, the Cougars won on Friday 99-61 against Air Force.
Houston vs. Sam Houston Game Info
- When: Tuesday, November 14, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET
- Where: Fertitta Center in Houston, Texas
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Houston vs. Sam Houston Score Prediction
- Prediction: Houston 95, Sam Houston 51
Other Big 12 Predictions
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Houston Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Cougars' +164 scoring differential last season (outscoring opponents by 5.3 points per game) was a result of putting up 64.8 points per game (183rd in college basketball) while allowing 59.5 per contest (57th in college basketball).
- In conference matchups last year, Houston averaged more points per contest (67.3) than its overall average (64.8).
- Offensively the Cougars played better when playing at home last year, averaging 67.1 points per game, compared to 63.9 per game when playing on the road.
- Houston gave up 55.7 points per game in home games last season, compared to 64.8 on the road.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.