Prairie View A&M vs. Tulane Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 14
Tuesday's contest that pits the Prairie View A&M Panthers (2-0) against the Tulane Green Wave (1-1) at Devlin Fieldhouse is expected to be a lopsided matchup based on our computer prediction, which projects a final score of 81-61 in favor of Prairie View A&M, who is heavily favored according to our model. Tipoff is at 7:00 PM ET on November 14.
The Panthers enter this game after an 85-70 victory against McNeese on Sunday.
Prairie View A&M vs. Tulane Game Info
- When: Tuesday, November 14, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- Where: Devlin Fieldhouse in New Orleans, Louisiana
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Prairie View A&M vs. Tulane Score Prediction
- Prediction: Prairie View A&M 81, Tulane 61
Other SWAC Predictions
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Prairie View A&M Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Panthers were outscored by 2.2 points per game last season (scoring 66 points per game to rank 156th in college basketball while giving up 68.2 per contest to rank 275th in college basketball) and had a -66 scoring differential overall.
- Prairie View A&M averaged 0.4 fewer points in SWAC action (65.6) than overall (66).
- In 2022-23, the Panthers scored 5.5 more points per game at home (70.1) than away (64.6).
- At home, Prairie View A&M allowed 58.8 points per game last season. On the road, it allowed 76.1.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.