SMU vs. Texas A&M Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 14
Tuesday's game between the SMU Mustangs (3-0) and the Texas A&M Aggies (2-0) at Moody Coliseum has a projected final score of 72-66 based on our computer prediction, with SMU securing the victory. Tipoff is at 8:00 PM ET on November 14.
According to our computer prediction, SMU is a good bet to cover the spread, which is listed at 5.5. The two sides are projected to come in below the 142.5 total.
SMU vs. Texas A&M Game Info & Odds
- Date: Tuesday, November 14, 2023
- Time: 8:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Dallas, Texas
- Venue: Moody Coliseum
- Line: Texas A&M -5.5
- Point Total: 142.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Texas A&M -250, SMU +195
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
SMU vs. Texas A&M Score Prediction
- Prediction: SMU 72, Texas A&M 66
Spread & Total Prediction for SMU vs. Texas A&M
- Pick ATS: SMU (+5.5)
- Pick OU: Under (142.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
SMU Performance Insights
- SMU put up 70.3 points per game (205th-ranked in college basketball) last season, while giving up 75.6 points per contest (323rd-ranked).
- The Mustangs averaged 31.3 rebounds per game (210th-ranked in college basketball) last year, while allowing 33.9 rebounds per contest (329th-ranked).
- SMU dished out 13.6 assists per game, which ranked them 136th in the nation.
- The Mustangs averaged 12.4 turnovers per game (235th-ranked in college basketball) this year, while forcing 12.8 turnovers per contest (112th-ranked).
- With 6.3 three-pointers per game, the Mustangs ranked 288th in the country. They had a 31.1% shooting percentage from three-point land, which ranked 329th in college basketball.
- SMU was 240th in the country with 7.7 treys allowed per game. Meanwhile, it ranked 256th with a 34.9% shooting percentage allowed from three-point land.
- SMU attempted 39.8 two-pointers per game last year, which accounted for 66.3% of the shots it attempted (and 75.2% of the team's baskets). Meanwhile, it attempted 20.2 three-pointers per contest, which were 33.7% of its shots (and 24.8% of the team's buckets).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.